Here I am, here I am, heeeere I am
It's Sunday--another week has passed. I kept meaning several times to get in here and post in my journal, but I got sidetracked every time. Oh well, I'm trying guys--I'm trying.
Work is still going great! This week will be my full month being there...and I have no bad things to say about it at all. Talked with a woman I used to work with there...says things are same as always. Whew, glad to be gone. Was so rocky at first, but as ALWAYS, the working out part happened :).
Friday came and I talked to James (of the J fame). He was going on about how Mark is wanting to by a Hummer H2 to be the company car.........go ahead, say what I say. Well wait, I didn't say anything I laughed hysterically. We talked about how stupid that was...Mark wanted to avoid paying mileage to people for them taking their cars everywhere. Well, the stupid part about this is that the H2 car payment would be a little over $1600 a month. He's not paying that in mileage now. As usual, Mark is throwing good money after bad...he's such a retard. After we hung up, it occurred to me that Mark couldn't pay my salary, but he could pay for a new car. That stung...for about two seconds. But then as fast as the thought entered my mind, it was gone.
Today I'm going to have lunch with James. We haven't seen each other since April 17th..Wow. I'm actually going to church with my friend Chris, and his church is near James' apartments. So, consequently, we're all meeting for lunch. Part of me wants to go, part of me doesn't. The fact that it's been almost 4 months says that neither of us really made an effort. I'm rambling...
Anyway--hope all is going well out there for everyone else. I'm outtie.
xoxo

<< Home